Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Simulation Day

Today is my patient simulation day. My first patient was my little sister who was super easy. I took a pano on her because she had wisdom teeth in her bitewings from last year. My second patient was a tissue eval who didn't show up. I think that is my biggest stress this semester that if I finally find a patient, they won't show up to their appointment.
This semester has been the hardest for me to find patients and for them to show up on time or at all. I hope I pass the simulation day even though that happened. My afternoon is two little girls that are adorable. They will be easy and then I have a screening planned but I couldn't confirm which makes me doubt that I she will show.

2 comments:

Dustin and Nicole said...

Hey! I hope your afternoon pts all showed! I totally agree, this semester has been the hardest one to find pts and actually get them in the chair! Which is even more stressful because we're supposed to find all of these "perfect" pts :s It will all work out for the best I suppose! Good luck :)

Janet said...

I have had a hard time getting patients to come this semester too. I have had more no showes than both other semesters combined. It is so frustrating.