Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LA mockboard

Today was LA mockboard. I passed the IA, although my window wasn't completely open for entire injection they said but by the time i was done it was open. I failed the PSA because my 45 degree angle up wasn't quite 45 degrees. They also said that I may have deposited the solution too quickly but that's how i've been doing it this entire time. So all you girls who still have to take it just remember that they are very picky and look at the angles on site of penetration, because by the time my PSA was at the deposition site the angles looked good they said, but i still failed.

2 comments:

Gidget's World said...

That is exactly how I felt too.... weird! But good job on passing!!!

Chelsea Buckwalter said...

It sounds like you did a good job!!! Don't loose heart! YOu will make it in the end!!!! Good luck!