Tuesday, April 7, 2009

eaglesoft assignment

I think I should've picked a different person to do my eaglesoft assignment on because this person had so many restorations that took forever to put into the computer. Other than that it went well. I would almost rather do all of the charting on the computer because I can type so much faster than I can write and I can correct my mistakes.
I found a board patient and was so excited, but since she's pregnant I need to get a doctor's consult to even use her for WREB and then to take anesthesia and x-rays on her. I guess I should just try and find another patient because the doctor still hasn't faxed back the consult to treat. I even emailed WREB and they said it was our responsibility to find a board patient that fits ALL requirements so we'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sorry about your board patient, that would be very frustrating. Good job for getting that eaglesoft project out of the way!

tiffers said...

I was thinking that about the pt. that I chose to do for the eaglesoft project! Oh well, nice to have it done though.

Dustin and Nicole said...

I still have to put mine into the computer. I'm not looking forward to it but maybe it won't be too bad :) That does stink about your Board pt! Don't they know how hard it is to find someone who meets all of that criteria??? Good luck!