Tuesday, January 13, 2009

no pt

My 8 o'clock pt called me at 8:10 to tell me they just woke up and they were coming. By 10 o'clock I assumed they weren't coming because they wouldn't answer my phone calls. I think people aren't very considerate that our grade depends on whether or not they make their appointments. I am just so frustrated that this is alreay happening this semester. I need to find a mockboard patient and I don't have people to screen for that either. I think that I might try and send fliers out. I'm just hoping that my afternoon spanish speaking patient is a good patient or possibly a mockboard. We only have four more months left though girls!!!

1 comment:

tiffers said...

That sucks when pts. say they are comming and then don't. I don't understand why they can't just act like grown-ups and tell you that they aren't comming. I think that handing out flyers is a good Idea. I did that last semester and had quite a few pts. from doing it. Glad you had an afternoon pt.:)