Thursday, October 9, 2008

cancellations

My patient called me an hour before her appointment. This is the third time just this semester that this has happened. Luckily Tori had someone just barely call in to see if we had any cancellations. This is getting pretty ridiculous, i don't understand how people can be such slackers. Anyways, enough with my venting, I got a FM set of x-rays this morning so that made me feel alittle bit better about my day. I just really hope I can find a mock board patient today or else I only have one more day and I'm probably gonna lose those points :( That is my only requirement that I'm worried about, all of the other ones should slip into place at least I'm hoping so because once other people start finishing their requirements, they can just give them away to people who really need them.

No comments: