Monday, April 14, 2008

two patients

Today was the first day I have seen two patients in one day and I was super stressed about it. I found that for my second patient I was way unorganized and it was just stressful. I got my second patient out late more because I was waiting for a scale check then anything, but I missed some calculus that I could plainly see on my xrays. And it wasn't just alittle bit of calculus, but alot and I spent tons of time on it and still couldn't get it completely off. My instructor really needed to help me. But look at your x-rays because as those of you in my clinic know, she pointed out my dumb mistake at pod wrap and I feel really really stupid.

2 comments:

tiffers said...

Don't feel bad! I'm pretty sure the exploring comment was about me. :)

Jessica said...

It can happen to anyone. I swear that I miss spots every time! Then when the instructor points it out I always feel like I should have seen that!!